ARFC A #20 results

The more complex contest running once a week. Recommended for advanced players.

Moderator: Moderators

ARFC A #20 results

Postby luka1222 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:05 pm

ok unw answer me how much time do you have on your hands i mean :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
unw is the winner again with 2632
i suggest you look very closely to the solution, complete rocket mastery at its finest. and well done to everyone else who managed to scrape themselves from the food and festive drinks to get a solution together.
now unw get a level out there for me to do :D
Attachments
34.rar
(24.21 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
of all the things ive lost i miss my mind the most.
luka1222
Light Master

Postby mark_man » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:22 pm

unw That was amazing you are leaps above anyone at this game .What do you do for a living and how old are you.Answer only if you want of coarse.
I'm Just A Simple Man.
Please for everyone don't believe ANY scores I post .... :D :twisted:
mark_man
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby luka1222 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:40 pm

:) this means unw is now shareing the campion of light title with orjan :)
well done unw how does it feel
of all the things ive lost i miss my mind the most.
luka1222
Light Master

Postby Unw » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:30 pm

usually don't have time for b contests, but now is new year and therefor free time
Unw
Light Master

Postby ?rjan Flatseth » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:59 am

luka1222 wrote::) this means unw is now shareing the campion of light title with orjan :)
well done unw how does it feel

damn i better win some stuff to keep up . and also get to be the first to gain 10 light gold

By the way, can Unw proov that he is a DNA-based terestrial lifeform ? I suggest we get some samples to the labs!
There are 3 new sausages in your mail box.
Inhale my unholy powers - in the shadows of a thousand forgotten dragon fists!
?rjan Flatseth
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby dudiobugtron » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:17 am

?rjan Flatseth wrote:By the way, can Unw proov that he is a DNA-based terestrial lifeform ? I suggest we get some samples to the labs!

The results are in - It turns out he is a Biological android who has armadillos instead of blood, which roll around his circulatory system, activating triggers at the right time. His brain is a giant blue portal, and when they get to his brain they 'escape' and manifest themselves in the real world as amazing ideas for beating AR levels.

The armadillos are pumped around his body by the heart, which is powered by rockets - in essence giving him unlimited energy.
The tests found that for such a being to exist, there must also exist a 'Dark Unw' - his evil twin (and arch Nemesis), who is identical except for the fact that his heart is powered by dark force mechanisms. The tests have predicted that this being might also be called darkcatalyst....
dudiobugtron
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby darkcatalyst » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:56 pm

Hahahah, that's great. But seriously, shhhhh, don't tell anyone, the US government might come after me and harvest my organs for the war in Iraq.
Don't cross the crooked step.
darkcatalyst
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby ?rjan Flatseth » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:28 pm

Be not afraid. The Armadillo society exists in a digital sphere inside the very centre of internet - where no goverment can see us - but we can see them.
The nature of any person that is likely to be a member of a society such as this - will never be belived if they tell their story to the outside world. So you see, the madness is our protection - betray is impossible. :wink:

:!: :!: BTW - remember to send me some fun / crappy stuff for the litle matacus design contest before deadline sunday 07JAN07 :!: :!: There wil be no T-shirt for the winner but nor does the nobel-prize-winners as far as I know - so I guess its fair enough. A digital medal is waiting for you. Thats something to show your grandchildren, eh? 8)
-?rjanF
There are 3 new sausages in your mail box.
Inhale my unholy powers - in the shadows of a thousand forgotten dragon fists!
?rjan Flatseth
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Return to "B" league