ARFC A 264 Safe Results

The easier general contest type that runs twice per week.

Moderator: Moderators

ARFC A 264 Safe Results

Postby Votart Silak » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Hi, All!

After Overlord has sent in the first day the first solution with result 952 I has regretted that has left near pass. I wanted that a dillo rolled through the big circle as in mine POC. Though for league A should be simple contest.

Further, Markmadras has sent the solution which is distinct from the solution of Overlord, but with the same result. Chances were equal, but...
Sendai45 has sent the unique dark solution, but remains without a :dms: medal as the easy has been beaten by the winner in style light.

So, I congratulate the Winner.That's Overlord with result 962 :lms: .
Attachments
Safe.zip
(68.38 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
Life as a zebra: that a light, that a dark, and in the end - an ass!
Votart Silak

Re: ARFC A 264 Safe Results

Postby markmadras » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 pm

A nice collection of solutions. Overlord, why didn't I think of that, inventive genius :shock: . I was so sure my 952 was a safe bet and when I got the 954 I was sure we would have a draw, but not to be, well done.
markmadras

Re: ARFC A 264 Safe Results

Postby Overlord » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 pm

I was also sure 952 was perfection, don't know how I managed to squeeze those $10 out of that :D It took some serious tweaking with ARTweaker (needed to get the timing right, at some point I was even moving the bar's endnode up and down to channel the start of the its fall). Did you look at Votart's first POC? Expensive, but damn if it isn't a marvel of Votart's AR engineering powers :D Thanks for this truly enjoyable contest, Votart!
All ARFC A contests and solutions 1st-255th: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2245
A tool to copy .lvl2 files to \Levels dir when opened: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2374
Overlord
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Return to "A" league