ARFC_A_252 results

The easier general contest type that runs twice per week.

Moderator: Moderators

ARFC_A_252 results

Postby mi2 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:14 pm

surprise surprise you all used my launcher :mrgreen: .so we got very similar scores now. it was all about the catcher :twisted: .the best catcher was build by ...........................me :mrgreen:

so i got the best Grey score obviously my score don't count because i was host :D. so its overlord who gets the :lms: with 1824$ left

best dark is from (guess it :D) Votart Silak :dms: with 1860$ left

thx to all who took part 8)
Attachments
252.rar
(10.47 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
inventor of the mi2 launcher :)
mi2

Re: ARFC_A_252 results

Postby Overlord » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Wow, mi2, it's not all about the catcher really. Your launcher owns the original mi2 launcher by $8! I see we had a nice battle with rob and Votart Silak, would be 3 winners otherwise. By the way, what is the idea behind the nickname Votart Silak? It just doesn't sound like a russian name to me :D

Oh wait, sendai45 has the cheapest launcher - $76. Good job! Never thought it could get this various with the mi2 launcher.

Will host tomorrow.
All ARFC A contests and solutions 1st-255th: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2245
A tool to copy .lvl2 files to \Levels dir when opened: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2374
Overlord
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby rob » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Gorgeous solutions, and some nice variety.
It does show that there is still a good competiton possible in grey.
On the other hand, the ultralight solutions are impressive and show the potential of ultralight competitions
I hope by letting the host choose we get a nice mix of light and gray contests and maybe now and then a dark contest.
rob

Postby sendai45 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:40 am

^_^ Thanks, Overlord. I tweaked that launcher like crazy, and am very proud of it! I also learned a lot about how the launcher works, which may come in handy if it stays "Light".

Catchers are not my strong suit, however. The just seem so daunting that it is almost impossible to find the motivation to start from scratch, when the first attempt becomes tweaked out.

Looking forward to the next puzzle... :)
sendai45

Return to "A" league