ARF Contest A #LXXXVII Ends Tuesday 19th June 18:00GMT

The easier general contest type that runs twice per week.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby McGinge » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:53 am

LOL overlord he was talking 'bout my custom level :D I see your point Ikerous, and your idea was good!! The thing is, I've seen other people manage to bring back the 'dillo from outside the boundary before in other solutions before; why wont it work in my level?? :? Thanks for your input by the way guys (or gals); I appreciate your help... :D :D
In an ideal world, where anything and everything is in perfect form, is there a perfect form of imperfection?

Work THAT one out! :)
McGinge
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby NickyNick » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:59 am

The main problem for this way of solving: when dillo entirely goes out of the boundaries, the game stops calculating collisions between him and different pieces. So, this way can be used if a little bit of the dillo is still inside the boundaries. Seems to be impossible for this level...
AR & W:A forever
NickyNick
Champion of Light
Champion of Light

Postby McGinge » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:29 pm

Yer it seems that the "round the side" approach isnt going to work; unless someone can devise a way in which the 'dillo can be "inside" the metal when it goes round. It seems the only way past is to through, but the fact that the distance between the armadillo and the metal is ssooooo great means that it will be a huge task :shock: :o
In an ideal world, where anything and everything is in perfect form, is there a perfect form of imperfection?

Work THAT one out! :)
McGinge
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Previous

Return to "A" league