ARF Contest A #81 results

The easier general contest type that runs twice per week.

Moderator: Moderators

ARF Contest A #81 results

Postby JonathanF » Tue May 22, 2007 8:29 pm

And... the winners are... the IN clan!

:lms: NickyNick
:lms: Ikerous

Overlord had a great solution as well and very close to the IN clan solution... A little bit of tweaking and he would have won... ;)

No dark medals...

P.S You guys are lazy! Only 3 people have been working on this competition :(
Attachments
ARF A 81.zip
(2.31 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
"It's just a reflection of dark past, remains of a ruined, dead, cursed soul, and also another reason for you to hate me..."

-Meyhna'ch
JonathanF
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby Overlord » Tue May 22, 2007 8:32 pm

Arrrghham, how sad :evil:

It was fun though.

Edit.

Who of you is going to make the next level? And who made that 4860?
Overlord
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby JonathanF » Tue May 22, 2007 8:48 pm

The 4860 solution was sent to me by Ikerous 1 hour after I posted the level :)

He hadn't put his name in the solution name and I myself forgot to do it, sorry. :oops: :oops: :oops:
"It's just a reflection of dark past, remains of a ruined, dead, cursed soul, and also another reason for you to hate me..."

-Meyhna'ch
JonathanF
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby NickyNick » Tue May 22, 2007 8:54 pm

I like cake :twisted: Sorry Overlord, very nice solution!

Ike made 4860 when was working alone, I had untweaked 4858 (could tweak it to 4878). Then I mixed his catсher concept with my stopper, and then was some boring tweaking :D

Guys, do you prefer big traveling level with loads of different ways or small and technical level (two main ways and some place for engineering)?
AR & W:A forever
NickyNick
Champion of Light
Champion of Light

Postby ioncorpse » Tue May 22, 2007 9:11 pm

It would be great to see big level with dillo folling down through a cave or technical level with three ways. :)
Feel the Power of the Dark Side.
ioncorpse
Champion of Darkness
Champion of Darkness

Postby NickyNick » Tue May 22, 2007 9:23 pm

Haha, I've got a technical level with a cave :lol: Though, it needs some work on it more (adding multiwaity :) ), so I'll post travelling level. Hope you'll like it
NickyNick
Champion of Light
Champion of Light

Postby Cresta » Tue May 22, 2007 11:38 pm

Can you please stop with your IN clan????
Nicky, aren't you strong enough alone??
At least untill we have decided what to do with them, please, it is not funny at all, I hate clans idea, is against the basic idea of armadillo, that is reward intelligence and creativity, and working in teams is not fair for those who don't, because two people have twice the intelligence and the creativity of a single one....

You easily see that in the last times people have lost interest for armadillo run, it seemed that with the new deadline rule things were changing, but you now pull out this unuseful clans idea, that is going to ruin everything!

Probably clans will appair in AR, but there will be specific areas, because clans can't coexist with single players.
So, till the final decision abot that, STOP to the team-work...
Cresta
Armadeus

Postby luka1222 » Wed May 23, 2007 12:30 am

couldnt have said it better
of all the things ive lost i miss my mind the most.
luka1222
Light Master

Postby JonathanF » Wed May 23, 2007 12:49 am

Cresta wrote:Can you please stop with your IN clan????
At least untill we have decided what to do with them, please, it is not funny at all, I hate clans idea, is against the basic idea of armadillo, that is reward intelligence and creativity, and working in teams is not fair for those who don't, because two people have twice the intelligence and the creativity of a single one....

You easily see that in the last times people have lost interest for armadillo run, it seemed that with the new deadline rule things were changing, but you now pull out this unuseful clans idea, that is going to ruin everything!

Probably clans will appair in AR, but there will be specific areas, because clans can't coexist with single players.

I'm sure you wouldn't mind a clan as long as you're a part of it, but I think it's better when people work on their own and form clans only in special competitions

-Meyhna'ch
JonathanF
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby GMan » Wed May 23, 2007 1:22 am

JonathanF wrote:

I'm sure you wouldn't mind a clan as long as you're a part of it, but I think it's better when people work on their own and form clans only in special competitions

QFT, it's fun to work in teams, it's frustrating to lose to one. It's just a game and friendly all-around though.
GMan
GMan
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby Cresta » Wed May 23, 2007 5:43 pm

Yeah it's just a game, i know! :D

And I surely don't want to forbid clans, only just use them in special comps (There is just a C comp in that people are not so interested, and even the letter C is good! :wink: ), and stop developing team solutions in normal comps..

That's all folks!
Cresta
Armadeus

Postby NickyNick » Wed May 23, 2007 6:50 pm

I don't want to waste my time for this boring discussion. I will decide on my own, am I strong enough or not. All things have been said in General Contest Discussion thread. Go and hate somewhere else, it is not word for this forum.
NickyNick
Champion of Light
Champion of Light

Postby Cresta » Wed May 23, 2007 11:19 pm

Nicky, hate the clan is like saying I hate FC milan, cause it is too much strong, and I love another italian team!!!!! :(
You misunderstood my words, I don't hate anyone or anything, moreover you seem a likeable guy, dont use an angry tone, cause mine was not!! :wink:
Cresta
Armadeus

Postby NickyNick » Thu May 24, 2007 3:32 pm

I'm sorry. That was bad day for me and I now understand that I don't want to offend you. Sorry please :)

p.s. I'm fan of AC Milan and cakes :D What team do you prefer?
NickyNick
Champion of Light
Champion of Light

Postby Cresta » Sat May 26, 2007 6:26 pm

Sorry I was away for National University Long Jump Contest....
My beloved team is FC INTER, and this year they won italian championship, after a looooong time!!! :D
Inter and Milan are both from milan, so we call each other "the cousins"....
There is a big rivalry between the two teams!!

W INTER :wink:
Cresta
Armadeus

Return to "A" league