Hello, I must be going...

General discussions pertaining to the Armadillo Run Forum Contests should go here. Also contains the classic contest threads.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello, I must be going...

Postby kingofthespill » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:11 am

I am sad to announce that I am retiring from participating competitively in contests, for awhile at least :cry:. Real life has tapped me on the shoulder and informed me it was time to do some other things. I hope to continue with the slower paced design contests - those seem to be in an early developmental stage and I want to see them grow :) . Also, I am working on some AR writing projects, so I will be around :) .

I want to say that it has been a blast :P 8) . I have been repeatedly blown :o :shock: :o :?: :!: :o away by the creative, innovative, and off-the-wall designs that these contests have brought out of people. Some of these are winners, but many of these solutions are from people with no little medals next to their name. You all have made it fun!

So long and thanks for the 'dillos :armadillo:
kingofthespill
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby ?rjan Flatseth » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:28 am

That was sad to hear, Kingofthespill! Hope youll get back in buisiness some day and have a go now and then. I know its not easy to play AR "just a bit", people and stuff in real life is calling me to. I will resist for a litle longer though - 8) Remember though - that when you come back - its not surtain that you have the medal-lead anymore :twisted: moahaha!!
There are 3 new sausages in your mail box.
Inhale my unholy powers - in the shadows of a thousand forgotten dragon fists!
?rjan Flatseth
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby dudiobugtron » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:19 am

I was surprised when I didn't receive a solution to A 12 from the King!

Anyway, Thanks for countless hours of entertainment from your competitions and solutions!
dudiobugtron
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby kingofthespill » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:35 am

?rjan Flatseth wrote:... Remember though - that when you come back - its not surtain that you have the medal-lead anymore :twisted: moahaha!!

Ah... :D but you see I am making way for new legends and, based on the current "B" contest, an army of rocket scientists 8) .

dudiobugtron wrote:Anyway, Thanks for countless hours of entertainment from your competitions and solutions!

Same here!
kingofthespill
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Return to General Contest Discussion / Classic contest archive