ARFC T III: sign up here

General discussions pertaining to the Armadillo Run Forum Contests should go here. Also contains the classic contest threads.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby JustcallmeDrago » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:01 pm

Ikerous wrote:google translator

ok

2 more contestants!!! come on, come on!
JustcallmeDrago
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby Ikerous » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:04 pm

Oh yeah... that's what this thread was about...
Ikerous
Light Master

Postby V4nKw15h » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:46 pm

Okay, V4nKw15h will ownz u all.

Hehe, sorry, I don't make a habit of leet speak. Even considering my name but that one I couldn't resist for the fun.

I'm in. I hope it's not too fast paced. Some days I have many hours to tweak, others I have no time at all. Work and a beautiful girlfriend can randomly eat my time, mmmm. :)
V4nKw15h
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby JonathanF » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:18 am

Lol Nick I wish I had someone to talk to in Hebrew in this forum, and it would be even better than Russain- there aren't any Hebrew translators online ;)

11 year old girls are trioh manda bliad skaya pizda praiobishina-> some words I know in Russian I hope they fit together :oops: :oops:
"It's just a reflection of dark past, remains of a ruined, dead, cursed soul, and also another reason for you to hate me..."

-Meyhna'ch
JonathanF
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby CN Player » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:03 am

NickyNick wrote:Imagine: you are alone with girl. You undress her, look at her nipple and see there... armadillo! Yack =P

Change, or replace dillo with normal nipple :D

CN Player
Light Master

Postby Cresta » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:05 am

1 more player please, and close this ridiculous thread! :)
Cresta
Armadeus

Postby McGinge » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:07 am

Yeah come on!!

(And I dont think we've ever had a thread regarding nipples... :D)
McGinge
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby FF » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:14 am

NickyNick wrote:Блядь убейтесь быки! Во всем этом нет ни хуя смешного! Я херею с тупого аватара... Все остальное - полная хуйня: один дрочит на малолеток, второй краснеет при слове "девушка", третий - просто припезденный, а остальные ржут даже над самыми тупыми шутками... ПИЗДЕЦ

Как тебя довели однако :D

I'm in.
Last edited by FF on Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
FF
Light Master

Postby CN Player » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:42 am

NickyNick wrote:Блядь убейтесь быки! Во всем этом нет ни хуя смешного! Я херею с тупого аватара... Все остальное - полная хуйня: один дрочит на малолеток, второй краснеет при слове "девушка", третий - просто припезденный, а остальные ржут даже над самыми тупыми шутками... ПИЗДЕЦ

Blyad be killed bulls! In all this there is not khuya of ridiculous! I [khereyu] from dull avatara ; Everything else - complete khuynya: one [drochit] to the youngsters, the second reddens with the word ;girl;, the third - simply pripezdennyy, and rest rzhut even above the dullest jokes PIZDETS

google translation wrote:Ubeytes Bovinae damn! In all this, there is not a dick funny! I hereyu with Avatar dumb ... Everything else - full garbage: a drochit at maloletok, second red with the word "girl", the third is simply pripezdenny, and the rest rzhut even on the most blunt instruments a joke ... PIZDETS

what...........................
CN Player
Light Master

Postby smjjames » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:14 pm

CN Player wrote:

Blyad be killed bulls! In all this there is not khuya of ridiculous! I [khereyu] from dull avatara ; Everything else - complete khuynya: one [drochit] to the youngsters, the second reddens with the word ;girl;, the third - simply pripezdennyy, and rest rzhut even above the dullest jokes PIZDETS

google translation wrote:Ubeytes Bovinae damn! In all this, there is not a dick funny! I hereyu with Avatar dumb ... Everything else - full garbage: a drochit at maloletok, second red with the word "girl", the third is simply pripezdenny, and the rest rzhut even on the most blunt instruments a joke ... PIZDETS

what...........................

I think he said something like this is bull shit or an equivalent expression, but after that I'm as clueless as you are, the part about the whole thing not bieng funny gets through, not sure what is bieng said after that.

Don't worry about it CN, since you removed the avatar like people asked, lets just drop the whole issue. It's fine if you have an avatar, just don't do what you did.
smjjames

Postby CN Player » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:15 am

I just made fun with Cresta,you guys are toooooooooo serious.
CN Player
Light Master

Postby JustcallmeDrago » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:03 am

CN Player wrote:I just made fun with Cresta,you guys are toooooooooo serious.

That was very close to pr0n, not "just made fun". I really didn't like it.
JustcallmeDrago
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby TSchultz » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:36 am

CN Player wrote:I just made fun with Cresta,you guys are toooooooooo serious.

"That was very close to pr0n, not "just made fun". I really didn't like it."
Agreed.
It really wasn't even funny. Posting pr0n as avatar=not ok.

EDIT: This is coming from someone who frequents 4chan (which probably doesn't mean much to you). I haven't had much to do lately.
TSchultz
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby NickyNick » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:47 pm

Posting normal pr0n as avatar is completely ok with me, but not such pr0n. I remembered some of BDSM (nipples, punctured with various metal stuff) when looked at this - yack...
AR & W:A forever
NickyNick
Champion of Light
Champion of Light

Postby smjjames » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:47 pm

NickyNick wrote:Posting normal pr0n as avatar is completely ok with me, but not such pr0n. I remembered some of BDSM (nipples, punctured with various metal stuff) when looked at this - yack...

eew :P

we can probably stop talking about nipples now, I think CN gets the idea, or is maybe starting to get the idea.
smjjames

Previous

Return to General Contest Discussion / Classic contest archive