What's new?

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

What's new?

Postby kingofthespill » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:21 am

I have been busy with college, so busy I have lost my armadillo anchor point :wink: . Did I miss anything?

I have been rethinking the AR book, wanting to make it more fun. Not there yet. I am not sure how much the dry physics information can be left out, but leaving so much in is more like a textbook than I want.

Really AR is a players game. I hope that anyone who has completed the original 50 levels who wants something extra to have on the game will appreciate the book. I began editing the rotation section of the book today, hopefully can get somewhere by January.
kingofthespill
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby ?rjan Flatseth » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:31 pm

Hello, and long time no see. I am not here so often as before as I now have a job ( :roll: ) Its not easy to answer your question as my head is mostly full of december fog. There are plenty of new strange faces around 'ere...some of them rather..odd? Well. Many of them are very very skilled. Perhaps as skilled or even more skilled that the old masters. :? :shock: :wink: Some new interesting physics and thriks have been seen in the later comps. Some of those are worth a look. Otherways me and dudiobugtron has started a thread where a screenshot of all contests are planned to be posted. Nostalgic stuff and a good source for finding solutions to new levels with ancient tricks. Whispered from forgotten souls in the realms of the armadillo kings...:P But it is of course just half done. Feel free to use and abuse that thread! :)
There are 3 new sausages in your mail box.
Inhale my unholy powers - in the shadows of a thousand forgotten dragon fists!
?rjan Flatseth
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby kingofthespill » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:38 am

?rjan Flatseth wrote:Whispered from forgotten souls in the realms of the armadillo kings...

Well said! :) .

I see that the fake/spam posters continue :x . I am glad the contests are continuing.
kingofthespill
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby sinister1 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:41 am

?rjan Flatseth wrote:There are plenty of new strange faces around 'ere...some of them rather..odd?

:(

haha
Life is a disease - it's transmitted sexually, and ends terminally.
sinister1

Return to General