Graphics problem at my laptop

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

Graphics problem at my laptop

Postby eldorado » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:41 pm

Hello to everyone,

I face a problem runnig Armadillo at my laptop. Everything is ok at my desktop but when run at my laptop although the 3d graphics are ok and the game can be played, the menus and all other text (Item labels etc.) appear as black blocks.

This renders the game unplayable :( because I dont, for example, know how much is the budget for the level and so on...

My laptop is a Toshiba with the Trident CyberAladdin P4 Graphic chip. I have the newest drivers installed (although I must admit that the newest availiable are not so new).

Is there any solution to this problem?

Thank you and have a nice play. It is a great game! I hope its development continues.

And please if I may say... Ban the Force... It ruines the competiveness of the game!
eldorado

Re: Graphics problem at my laptop

Postby Hyperkubus » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:54 pm

About your problem, I don't know, but this:
eldorado wrote:And please if I may say... Ban the Force... It ruines the competiveness of the game!

That's not true. There's still challenge since the entries are categorized in dark and light. For example in the competitions, you only get a medal with a dark solution (one that uses force) if you have a better score than the best light solution, and the light one gets a medal too.
Hyperkubus
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Re: Graphics problem at my laptop

Postby dudiobugtron » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:10 am

Hyperkubus wrote:About your problem, I don't know, but this:
eldorado wrote:And please if I may say... Ban the Force... It ruines the competiveness of the game!

That's not true. There's still challenge since the entries are categorized in dark and light. For example in the competitions, you only get a medal with a dark solution (one that uses force) if you have a better score than the best light solution, and the light one gets a medal too.

I think he's talking about the official 'High Score' boards rather than our forum competitions!
dudiobugtron
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Return to General