Hi! (and Armadillo Run Challenge)

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

Hi! (and Armadillo Run Challenge)

Postby tmcsweeney » Mon May 29, 2006 10:04 am

Hi all. (well, all 3 of you :) ) Just discovered this place via the link in the level solutions page of the official site.

I'm utterly addicted to AR and I've been trawling the net looking for related sites. One interesting thing I found is the Armadillo Run Challenge running in the Eurogamer forums:

http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_thread_posts.php?forum_id=1&thread_id=55853&start=0

Someone posts a level, and the person with the cheapest solution after 48 hours posts the next one.

Tim.
tmcsweeney

Postby PeterT » Mon May 29, 2006 3:31 pm

Nice! I thought about doing something like that as well (in the spirit of bridgebuilder/pontifex challenges) but didn't know that it had already started. Maybe they would be interested in moving this here? I could make a challenge section.
PeterT
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DaveH » Wed May 31, 2006 5:00 pm

There shouldn't be any need to "move" anything; just start a similar thing here and post a message at the other site inviting them to participate here as well (or instead).
DaveH

Postby BFC » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:09 pm

DaveH... I know someone that goes by that name.

You don't happen to own a NA Supra do you?

-BFC
BFC
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby Armadillo Man » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:05 pm

I'd just like to point out (for people looking for new levels to play) that there's a couple of really good ones in that competition that aren't available on the main levels site. AR Mario and Bad Day are particularily entertaining, especially if you go for a fun solution instead of just a cheap one.
Armadillo Man

Return to General