Handy app for Armadillo Run levels

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

Hilfe!

Postby ?rjan Flatseth » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:48 pm

HI! I have been using and lovin your app, but I sadly discovered that when downloading from the new IE7 and click "open" - there comes a dialogbox saying " error moving file" or something like that. :cry:
So for this reason I run firefox fulltime 8) :P
There are 3 new sausages in your mail box.
Inhale my unholy powers - in the shadows of a thousand forgotten dragon fists!
?rjan Flatseth
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby Andrew » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:59 am

Another good reason for staying away from IE then!
But apart from that, are you running the latest version of my program? I uploaded a newer version of it a while ago which works better with IE, maybe it works with IE7 too.
Andrew
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Postby ?rjan Flatseth » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:43 am

There are many likes and dislikes with both firefox opera and IE so I have all 3 installed.

I installed the latest version of ARlevel.exe now and the same problem remained. The new version of IE has very many unbelivable "what are you thinking of??" and "is this a bug or... whats happening?" that comes to your face after 3 minutes so perhaps its no wonder things stop working. I cant use my mousewheel f.ex in IE7 :roll:
?rjan Flatseth
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby Toa the Boa » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:39 am

I use a 3rd party download manager for my firefox, so I dont need this program... :) http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
Esselukt is the way
6L
Toa the Boa
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby Toa the Boa » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:40 am

?rjan Flatseth wrote:There are many likes and dislikes with both firefox opera and IE so I have all 3 installed.

Really? What are your dislikes with firefox?
Esselukt is the way
6L
Toa the Boa
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby ?rjan Flatseth » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:32 pm

Some of my irritating experienses with firefox wherther it has to do with this or that - I have not those bad experiences with IE anyway :P

Firefox is crashing i litle more often then IE on my computer. That of course can have to do with my old sucky computer - but people with sucky old computer is oerhaps the largest group of peopl anyway :P .

I have had some trouble for many months with downloaded simple pictures from any webpages - everything looks ok, accept for that the file is not on my HD when I look afterwards.

Well those are just bugs thoug, but there are aso some small details in the menuesystem that feels less intuitive to me. That is perhaps just because Ive been more used to IE but it is still a dislike. I have had some problems with webpages too, and yes yes some may say its not FFoxs fault and perhaps its not but that is not my point anyway. Its the amount of pain per minute while using the browser.
?rjan Flatseth
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Previous

Return to General