Comments + questions about AR

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

Comments + questions about AR

Postby one1 » Sun May 17, 2009 4:39 am

Hi everyone. I've been playing AR for a while now but just decided to sign up here.

Are more updates, or a sequel, planned? It would be great to see AR 2. Just looking at the stuff Ageia is doing with their PhysX engine, I imagine AR could be expanded to include many more types of building materials and scenarios while still being deceptively simple and fun. I also have a level downloaded called "Proof of Concept" that includes 3 armadillos which could be interesting and challenging.

I'm not sure how up to date the official site is, but I was able to beat the high score at http://www.armadillorun.com/documents/light_list.html for Level 20 "Scoop" with $1062 remaining. Just from briefly browsing the forums, I'm sure some of you have surpassed even that but I thought I'd mention it in case the scores are updated. I can post a screen shot or video if needed for proof.

And finally, does anyone know of a way to increase graphics performance? The main game runs fine but even on my decent computer, some of the downloadable level packs are unplayable due to how slow they run.

Looking forward to seeing some of the cool stuff you guys have made!

-O1
one1

Re: Comments + questions about AR

Postby M1keDaMasta » Mon May 18, 2009 1:45 am

Hi and welcome to these seemingly dead forums. :D
M1keDaMasta

Re: Comments + questions about AR

Postby one1 » Mon May 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Howdy M1ke. Yup i noticed not many posting here these days. :(

As for my first post my scoop level solution actually DOES use the metal bar glitch, which I didnt notice at first so disregard that paragraph

Ive put up a bunch of AR videos on youtube if anyone is interested http://www.youtube.com/user/ARmaster1one :)
one1

Return to General