Lost Registration Code

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

Lost Registration Code

Postby Warlord of Woe » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:27 pm

I doubt anything can be done about this, but...

I bought this game for a previous computer. However, I forgot to save the registration code (this is me), and would have to re-buy it to get it on my new computer, as I threw the old one out. Is there any way to regain a lost code?
Warlord of Woe

Re: Lost Registration Code

Postby CN Player » Thu May 01, 2008 6:12 am

Important information
Ensure that you keep your registration code safe - you'll need it if you re-install Armadillo Run.
If you re-install Armadillo Run on a different computer, you'll need a new registration code. You can get this from the Armadillo Run web site, using your old registration code.
CN Player
Light Master

Postby peterstock » Fri May 02, 2008 11:50 am

Hi Warlord of Woe,

I haven't checked the forum for a couple of weeks so sorry this message is so late...

I can quite easily send you out a reminder of your download/registration link - just send me an email with some way for me to identify you (your name/email address (or those used for the purchase), PayPal confirmation email/transaction ID number etc.) and I'll sort it out. If you're not sure then I'll do my best with partial information (i.e. joe<somenumber>@hotmail.com).

You can email me with the 'contact' link from the armadillorun.com web site.

If you've purchased the game again in the meantime then I will issue you a refund for the new one.
peterstock
Armadillo Run Developer

Postby Deathfire234 » Tue May 27, 2008 12:14 am

i lost mine too and i dont have the reg information anymore : ( i know you probably wont believe me because i cant think o anyway to prove it....
Deathfire234

Postby madcows7 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:39 am

to be honest i like this game but sohuld be free hehe
madcows7

Return to General