Bought the game, but got an invalid code :(

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

Bought the game, but got an invalid code :(

Postby redarmy27 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:21 am

Hey everyone!

I recently just bought the game after getting incredibly addicted to the demo. After I bought it, I installed it correctly and what not, but when I used the code it generated for me, it said the code was invalid. Needless to say, I was a little peeved.I then tried to generate a different code, but it wouldn't let me without a valid code. I emailed the site for support, including my problem and my paypal transaction ID so they would know I purchased the game, but haven't heard a word since. I'm starting to wonder. Anyone else have this problem?

Any feedback would be excellent.

Jake
redarmy27

Re: Bought the game, but got an invalid code :(

Postby redarmy27 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:01 am

I've waited and waited and I haven't recieved a reply from either email sent to the developer. I'm getting a bit mad. I'm filing a dispute through paypal now. Anyone else have this problem?
redarmy27

Postby CN Player » Thu May 01, 2008 6:10 am

CN Player
Light Master

Postby peterstock » Fri May 02, 2008 11:44 am

Hi Jake,

I don't check the forum that often and it's been a couple of weeks since I last checked so I didn't see your post until now.

Email is my preferred method of contact. You can email me from the 'contact' link on the armadillorun.com web site. I reply to all the emails I receive, and try to do so within a day or two. In this case I think it took me 5 days to reply. I was away for this time and I should have set up an auto-reply to let you know - sorry that I forgot to set this up.

Looking back at the emails, I think this has been sorted out. It arose from a non-delivery of the purchase confirmation email, but on re-sending it was successfully received.
peterstock
Armadillo Run Developer

Return to General