PETER T THIS IS ENOUGH!! Give up your account powers!!

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

Re: PETER T THIS IS ENOUGH!! Give up your account powers!!

Postby straubitude » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:58 pm

So you say that anyone who wants to be a mod must be a Nazi sympathizer, and to rationalize that you say that why else would anyone want to be a mod other than for the feeling of power. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that you're assuming that everyone who desires power must be a Nazi sympathizer. Since pretty much everyone in a position of power had some desire to attain that power, that would mean that they're all Nazi sympathizers. That means the U.S. president, U.S. congressmen, and the political leaders of the world are Nazi sympathizers. I don't know about you, but something sounds seriously messed up about this.

**oh, and btw, I don't really want to be a mod either. Seems like I would actually have to do something.
straubitude

Postby twelveways » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:55 pm

erm, I thought it was pretty obvious that the USA is the biggest facist dictatorship in the world. Bad choice.
But yeah, anyone who wants a menial job just to feel superiour and wield poweris the kind of person you would imagine goosesteps pretty well...
twelveways

Postby JustcallmeDrago » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:07 am

twelveways wrote:erm, I thought it was pretty obvious that the USA is the biggest facist dictatorship in the world. Bad choice.
But yeah, anyone who wants a menial job just to feel superiour and wield poweris the kind of person you would imagine goosesteps pretty well...

Go away. Your hate has no place here.
JustcallmeDrago
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby twelveways » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:24 am

No hating here sweetie x
twelveways

Postby straubitude » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:51 am

twelveways wrote:erm, I thought it was pretty obvious that the USA is the biggest facist dictatorship in the world.

hmmm... I thought that dictatorship was usually run by a dictator (in fact, if you look real closely, you can even see the word "dictator" within the word "dictatorship"!). Last time I checked, the U.S. was not run by a single ruler exercising absolute control over U.S. citizens. As for the whole accusation of the U.S. being "facist", I don't even know what "facist" means, since that is not an English word, and surely you couldn't have intended to write "fascist". A little tip: when you see the little red dotted-line under the word you just typed, that means it's misspelled.
straubitude

Postby twelveways » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:06 am

A dictator is someone who assumes control without being voted in. GWB wasn't voted in fairly, ask the millions of Black Americans refused and cheated out of their vote...

I dont have a little red dotted line, but thanks for the tip :)
twelveways

Previous

Return to General