Chemical Hardware - My Computer Site

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

Chemical Hardware - My Computer Site

Postby Skrying » Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:30 am

I dont know the rules about self pimping ones site, but I figured since its unrelated that it'd be fine.

I'd like you all to check out my site, http://www.chemicalhardware.com.

I just launched about two days ago now and its always rough getting started. There's two articles there right now and more is always in the work.

So, check it out, I'd be glad to hear everyones thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks!
Chemical Hardware - Hardware... with chemicals!
Skrying

Postby Running-Armadillo » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:23 pm

Congrats! Im telling you this because im not very good at web design, but for you to make a website is awsome, i like the green & white theme, it reminds me of a mint :)

Also, very creative name!
Running-Armadillo

Postby Chesspieceface » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:21 am

If the subject were up for discussion, I would be specifically against people using these forums to "pimp" their personal and unrelated websites. If this were game related I'd say thats great; Otherwise its gratuitous and advantageous unwanted advertising. Just my opinion.
Chesspieceface

Postby dudiobugtron » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:47 am

Chesspieceface wrote:If the subject were up for discussion, I would be specifically against people using these forums to "pimp" their personal and unrelated websites. If this were game related I'd say thats great; Otherwise its gratuitous and advantageous unwanted advertising. Just my opinion.

I would also second this motion, were the topic up for discussion.

Awesome website tho dude, I love the colour scheme, it's easy to read and very very easy to browse. I hope the 'rumours' section kicks off too.
dudiobugtron
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Return to General