energy dense form of neutrino

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

energy dense form of neutrino

Postby smjjames » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:19 am

while playing around with various stuff, I happened on a denser form of neutrino that has many of the same properties as the neutrinos, but with a couple of differences. Also, this form looks like it packs a HUGE energy potential.

The level titled bounciest AR trampolin shows some of the energy potential plus the super-dense core form, credit for most of the level goes to whoever made the 'bounciest_AR_trampoline_ever' level, forget who that was though.

The one titled energy dense neutrino shows it with the neutrino origionally discovered by ioncorpse. The Neutrinos plus dense neutrinos showcases the new one along with the previous type, the credit, again, goes to Ioncorpse. The two on the lower left are just extended to show the difference in structure.

Safedillo sandbox just showcases it a little bit more :)

While I realize that it is in the same class as the neutrino, it behaves differently enough that it is definetly a new form. For example the dense form 'sticks' to rubber' while the normal neutrino does not.

Also, it seems to be much denser than the normal neutrino since I played around with copying and pasting many on top of each other, it's also more stable for some reason, even though it periodically sheds off bits of rubber like a radioactive atomic nucleus.
Attachments
safedillo sandbox.lvl
(12.44 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
neutrinos plus dense neutrinos.lvl
(17.17 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
Bounicest_AR_Tramploin.lvl
(5.34 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
energy dense neutrino.lvl
(6.51 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
smjjames

Postby smjjames » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:24 pm

over 8 downloads and no comments? :)

I suppouse I did do the post like a scientific article or something, lol, so I know it's not exactly something to shout wow about. Still an interesting manefestation of the force though.
smjjames

Postby JustcallmeDrago » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:48 pm

Well here's a comment...

No, really. I think that you might've not gotten a comment yet because your post (what you wrote) wasn't clear. Your points need to be simpler. I use bullet points. They are great because:

:arrow: A bullet attracts the eye's attention.
:arrow: A bullet represents a single point, or one idea.
:arrow: There isn't much to read, so skipping over information isn't necessary.

What I saw in your post was a lot of unformatted text. That made me not want to read it. Good things to use when bullets aren't practical are bold, italics, and underlines for emphasis.
JustcallmeDrago
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby smjjames » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:59 pm

yea, I wrote it like a scientific article honestly, lolz.
smjjames

Postby beejamin » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:23 am

Not that it really matters too much, but as far as I can tell, I was the first person to discover/publish/name/whatever the neutrino and it's weird properties (this thread: http://armadillo.metaclassofnil.com/for ... php?t=1131)

The base of the 'dense + normal neutrinos level is definitely mine, not ioncorpse's.

These new dense versions are very interesting - I'll have to check em out. Nice work!
beejamin

Postby smjjames » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:43 pm

oh, sorry about that then, somehow thought ioncorpse was the one who discovered them.

However the level I used for one of my demostrations is definetly ioncorpse's, so the credit for that one goes to him since it was origionally a level showing the neutrinos made by him.
smjjames

Return to General