Warning!

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

Postby smjjames » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:16 pm

Teh Flan wrote:the one for ar

I thought you meant the budget cheat. Although its easy to 'cheat' using edit level mode by putting in $99999 or so, lol.

Anyways, I'm looking at the other saved level solutions to see if any suddendly jump in price.

edit: there are actually several that go above 200 for level 2. It is possible that there really is a bug that gave some people $300 by accident. Also those that went over 200 were submitted in the last few weeks.

The other levels seem ok.
smjjames

Postby JustcallmeDrago » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:35 pm

Ginge, N is not an internet game. What you've played is a hack put on the internet. It's actually freeware and there are 500 levels in 100 episodes. A must play; I've spent at least half as much time on it as I have AR. :D

And you don't need to code anything to do the money "bug". You just edit a level, jack the money up, then save under the same name. AR will think it's the same. You can even open the intro then save it as level 2 and you'll have "solved" level 2 with $0 spent.
JustcallmeDrago
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby smjjames » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:46 pm

JustcallmeDrago wrote:Ginge, N is not an internet game. What you've played is a hack put on the internet. It's actually freeware and there are 500 levels in 100 episodes. A must play; I've spent at least half as much time on it as I have AR. :D

And you don't need to code anything to do the money "bug". You just edit a level, jack the money up, then save under the same name. AR will think it's the same. You can even open the intro then save it as level 2 and you'll have "solved" level 2 with $0 spent.

That's what I thought, that it was most likely an edited level.
smjjames

Postby McGinge » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:55 pm

Are we talking about the same ninja physics kick ass N; its downloadable??? Can someone PM it to me, its kickass!
In an ideal world, where anything and everything is in perfect form, is there a perfect form of imperfection?

Work THAT one out! :)
McGinge
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby Teh Flan » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:03 pm

thats a different money trick than i was talking about (for AR) :shock:

so...........there are 2 ways to cheat the budget on AR.....that's unsettling :?
Last edited by Teh Flan on Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teh Flan

Postby smjjames » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:05 pm

McGinge wrote:Are we talking about the same ninja physics kick ass N; its downloadable??? Can someone PM it to me, its kickass!

no, thats a different game, the N Ball we are talking about is in the external links page on the main AR site.
smjjames

Postby TSchultz » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:59 pm

"lol omg omgsdgsgfsfgdfg444 $10000099 3rd September 2007"
:/
TSchultz
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby FF » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:52 pm

TSchultz wrote:"lol omg omgsdgsgfsfgdfg444 $10000099 3rd September 2007"
:/

But previous cheat entries were erased. It make me think that Peter Stock is modarating solutions. Maybe he will make some patch for an upload page, that will not allow this bug.
FF
Light Master

Postby smjjames » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:12 pm

Teh Flan wrote:thats a different money trick than i was talking about (for AR) :shock:

so...........there are 2 ways to cheat the budget on AR.....that's unsettling :?

Using the edit level is one thing though, but you are suppoused to innovate, so using force powered objects is ok, and honestly that is the fun part.

Also adds some strategy to it.

That submitted solution that was like over a billion is DEFINETLY a level editor made scenario because the billion dollars is a massive giveaway, plus the random name. So, apparently someone is trying to mess with people.
smjjames

Re: Warning!

Postby The EVIL » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:00 pm

i dont see anthing wrong with mind the gap and who is the freak.............. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓
▓░░░░▓░░░░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓
▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓
▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓