Creativity Medal Design and Details

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

Postby McGinge » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:00 pm

Ok to be honest you can have 10 for every design contest if u want, as long as the medal gets put up! Yeah im happy with 2!
In an ideal world, where anything and everything is in perfect form, is there a perfect form of imperfection?

Work THAT one out! :)
McGinge
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby luka1222 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:37 pm

one word for this and that is useless. what is the point i mean really, the shear fact that this idea wasnt snapped up by everyone and you have had to go on what seems like a month long campaign to brainwash everyone that this is a good idea should be screaming at you that this is a really unnessesary addition to armadillo run. i understand some peoples need to put there stamp on the forum and game but it just seems overcomplicated allot of work and a bit redundent so i for one am joining iki against this silly silly idea.
of all the things ive lost i miss my mind the most.
luka1222
Light Master

Postby McGinge » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:42 pm

luka1222 wrote:one word for this and that is useless. what is the point i mean really, the shear fact that this idea wasnt snapped up by everyone and you have had to go on what seems like a month long campaign to brainwash everyone that this is a good idea should be screaming at you that this is a really unnessesary addition to armadillo run. i understand some peoples need to put there stamp on the forum and game but it just seems overcomplicated allot of work and a bit redundent so i for one am joining iki against this silly silly idea.

First of all; welcome back Luka!!:D

Secondly, its not an addition to the game, and its not a compulsory one either. Even if everyone hated it (which the main polls suggest otherwsie), the ones that like it could still give medals out in the contests they host, and it wouldnt effect everyone else in the slightest. Its not about making a mark on the forum, its about trying to make the contests slightly more interesting. And if thats a bad thing then excuse me...

EDIT: And how are we brainwashing people!!! Unless I have accidentally attached my subliminal brainwashing program onto a post then used subliminal messages to get everyone to download it and then they all love me and support me... :twisted:
In an ideal world, where anything and everything is in perfect form, is there a perfect form of imperfection?

McGinge
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby NickyNick » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:19 pm

luka1222 wrote:one word for this and that is useless. what is the point i mean really, the shear fact that this idea wasnt snapped up by everyone and you have had to go on what seems like a month long campaign to brainwash everyone that this is a good idea should be screaming at you that this is a really unnessesary addition to armadillo run. i understand some peoples need to put there stamp on the forum and game but it just seems overcomplicated allot of work and a bit redundent so i for one am joining iki against this silly silly idea.

Respect to Luka. That was excellent speech.
AR & W:A forever
NickyNick
Champion of Light
Champion of Light

Postby McGinge » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:55 pm

NickyNick wrote:

Respect to Luka. That was excellent speech.

meh; think what you wanna think! neither of us are gonna change our minds...

McGinge
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Previous

Return to General