Nvm

Everything that does not fit into the catagories below.

Moderators: Moderators, General Forum Moderators

50%
50%

Total votes : 4

Nvm

Postby Running-Armadillo » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:15 am

Dont Read
Last edited by Running-Armadillo on Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running-Armadillo

Postby Skrying » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:02 am

First off, there is a reason for upper and lower case letters, its called organization. This allows the sentence to flow in a more even manner and allow the reader a much more accesible and effortless time.

There is no point in starting every word with a upper case letter, it makes you look rather ignorant to be truthful.
Skrying

Postby Running-Armadillo » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:08 am

Well im sorry, but I have a little OCD and im kind of stupid about most of what I do and everything, so im sorry if it made me look bad or anything, but _l0ser wasnt being very nice, and I looked at some other posts and found other people being mean so I thought i'd post this.
The Thirteen Year-Old Genius.
Running-Armadillo

Postby Chesspieceface » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:43 am

I understand you don't appreciate the way that certain people responded to you, and I thought it rather rude myself. That said... it is true that letter Cases make a huge difference in readability and if you want anyone to actually bother with what you've said it is your responsibility to make it readable, not theirs to slog through it.

In addition, this is an inappropriate thread for this forum, as it has nothing at all to do with the game Armadillo Run, and everything to do with your personal issue with another poster. This forum has had and needed little to no moderation which is awesome, but threads like this should be locked IMO.
Chesspieceface

Return to General