About quirquincho Normal level set

Everything about the level editing process.

Moderator: Moderators

About quirquincho Normal level set

Postby Penita » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I am going to do a new Normal level set, so everyone can have fun while AR2 is release, but before I star I want to ask you to make any comments, reviews, or suggestions over the Quirquincho (or others) normal level set.
I will be waiting for your reply. :D

Penita
Penita

Re: About quirquincho Normal level set

Postby markmadras » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:28 am

That sounds great but are you aware that when the next Beta version of AR2 is released it will not be compatible with the previous version. If you are going to make a big set of levels for AR2 it will be better to waite until the final version is released :) .

I have not tried the Quirquincho level set so cannot comment on this, I will give it a go and get back to you.
markmadras

Postby Penita » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:19 am

the levels set will be edit in the AR1 edit mode, not in AR2 Beta. :?
Penita

Postby V4nKw15h » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:57 am

Hey welcome to the boards Penita.

Just to let you know, I'm not sure how much interest is left in AR1. All the most active members of these forums have moved onto the AR2 competitions that you can find at the bottom of these boards.

We did try to keep open an AR1 league and it hasn't been successful so far.

However, I have no idea how many players are still active with AR1 but never post on these boards. Maybe there is still interest in custom AR1 levels.

I would like to invite you to join in with the competitions. We really encourage new players and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have in the competition threads. It doesn't take as long as you might think to become competitive. You get 2-3 new levels each week to play and the fun of seeing how everyone else completes them.
V4nKw15h
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Return to Level creation