Spectator Levels and You

Everything about the level editing process.

Moderator: Moderators

Spectator Levels and You

Postby contestant » Tue May 30, 2006 9:57 pm

Has anyone given thought to making some spectator levels? I find it a bit more fun personally to make levels that run by themselves, physics interacting to perform the final solution in a display of action. I've made "This Level will Self-Destruct in 17 Seconds," where every piece destroys itself after being used in its proper way, concluding with the goal cloth at just over 17 seconds. I like the idea of a crumbling stage as the armadillo races to (perceived) safety at the end.

Does anyone else have a concept they've been playing around with for a spectator level?
Creator of "This Level will Self-Destruct in 17 Seconds"
contestant

Postby DEVEREX » Tue May 30, 2006 10:16 pm

I personaly like spectator levels better then the others but i do like the others to just not as much, so i will post all that i have :D
ps i like your level
DEVEREX

Postby contestant » Tue May 30, 2006 10:25 pm

DEVEREX wrote:I personaly like spectator levels better then the others but i do like the others to just not as much, so i will post all that i have :D
ps i like your level

Thank you very much! Yours are great as well.
Creator of "This Level will Self-Destruct in 17 Seconds"
contestant

Postby boon » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:20 am

i'm also a fan of spectator levels. i like both DEVEREX's and Contestant's levels that they created. its always fun to watch those. idk how long its gonna take for my spectator level to come up (named rubber adventure), but i would like 2 hear ur thoughts about it :)
boon

Postby Yoman650 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:14 am

I like spectator more, I like you're level too, one of my favorites. I made a spectator level, pretty messy though. My first one.
Yoman650

Return to Level creation