Rails!

Discuss solutions to user-made levels here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rails!

Postby snowlord » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:31 pm

I can't find the thread where the "Rails!" level was uploaded, so I'll start a new one :)

I think this level was made by seanarmadillo.

Some background before I get to the point: my 3 year old son likes to watch "the ball", i.e. he wants me to start spectator levels in AR, with the view set to tracking. So I downloaded quite a lot of them from the forum and watched them with him.

What's my point then? It's that "Rails!" is the best of them all. My son likes it because it's long and the armadillo travels in a little cart :) . For me it is it's beauty and the clever solutions. I especially admire the way one of the carts first has it's elastics over it, then under it and then over it again.

I salute you, seanarmadillo!
I'm a tweakling (any score posted by me is light, unless stated otherwise)
snowlord
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby seanarmadillo » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:55 am

I HAVE COME TO THE RESCUE!!!
Attachments
RAIL!.lvl
(23.44 KiB) Downloaded 329 times
seanarmadillo
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby snowlord » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:22 pm

seanarmadillo wrote:I HAVE COME TO THE RESCUE!!!

Thanks, seanarmadillo! If you read my post again though, you see that my point was that I like your level very much, not that I need it. I have it on my computer and run it almost daily :)
I'm a tweakling (any score posted by me is light, unless stated otherwise)
snowlord
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby Hyperkubus » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:15 am

snowlord wrote:
seanarmadillo wrote:I HAVE COME TO THE RESCUE!!!

Thanks, seanarmadillo! If you read my post again though, you see that my point was that I like your level very much, not that I need it. I have it on my computer and run it almost daily :)

Now that you mention that, I can see you wrote it like that, but at first I read it like you were searching for it, too.
Anyways, yeah it's a cool level. I like the loops.
Hyperkubus
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Postby madivad » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:45 pm

Hyperkubus wrote:Now that you mention that, I can see you wrote it like that, but at first I read it like you were searching for it, too.
Anyways, yeah it's a cool level. I like the loops.

I don't know why, but I read it that way as well.

Well, I'm glad it was uploaded anyway, because I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

VERY COOL level! 5 'Dillos :armadillo: :armadillo: :armadillo: :armadillo: :armadillo:

edit: I just rewatched it (again) and I LOVE the little jump he does (where he leaves the trolley) down the bottom left! :)
madivad

Return to Custom levels