Save Armadillo From The Flaming Building

Discuss solutions to user-made levels here.

Moderator: Moderators

Save Armadillo From The Flaming Building

Postby Chicken.Dippers » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:19 pm

Try different ways of saving armadillo [Try not using rockets though] and getting him to the first floor with no harm :P and post in.
[No money limit]
Attachments
Fire.lvl
(9.3 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
The Dippers
Chicken.Dippers

Postby Weasel497 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:21 am

I had some fun with this one! Nice level! My solution was a little over the top (literally) First the building collapses from the fire, then the dillo runs out the back door, hops in an escape pod, and lands in the cargo bay of a waiting helicopter. I did use rockets tho :oops:
Attachments
Fire Bckdoor escape.lvl
(13.59 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
Weasel497

Postby Chicken.Dippers » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:49 am

Weasel497 wrote:I had some fun with this one! Nice level! My solution was a little over the top (literally) First the building collapses from the fire, then the dillo runs out the back door, hops in an escape pod, and lands in the cargo bay of a waiting helicopter. I did use rockets tho :oops:

Nope, not over the top at all... :shock: but i like how suddenly it all just explodes and the dillo just rolls out the back :P
[Need more ways of solving]
Just after this one i made a quick level, save the dillo from the meteorite :shock:
Attachments
Meteorite.lvl
(3.23 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
The Dippers
Chicken.Dippers

Postby Weasel497 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:20 pm

I didn't mean over the top like that. I meant that he goes "over the top" of the building. I guess I didn't word it right, it was supposed to be like a pun.
Weasel497

Return to Custom levels