My level set

Discuss solutions to user-made levels here.

Moderator: Moderators

My level set

Postby Smashers1114 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 am

I wanted to see what people think about my level set. If people like it I will make more, but I would like a response. It is an easy level set, but I just didn't want to make it to hard for noobs so please give it a rating on how much fun it is not how hard it is. I've been playing for a long time so i can make a harder level set if people want me too. You can find it under my name (Smashers1114) or its name (An Ode To Armadillo) or under rating (fourth). Please try it out. In addition to rating if you could write a short a post on how much you liked or disliked it.
Smashers1114

Re: My level set

Postby markmadras » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I've downloaded your level set and will give it a go, haven't used AR1 for a while so it should be fun. Why not come and join us in the Leagues. A & B still have regular contests using the AR2 Beta 1 (Beta 2 due soon) as an experienced player you should find the contests good fun as most are at the moderate to difficult level and most of the players are fairly experienced.
markmadras

Re: My level set

Postby markmadras » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:49 am

I had a go at your level set and posted all my solutions. That was a well made level set, quite a few tricky ones to find Light solutions for but just one I am stuck on, level 13 Clamps 2, Just could not find a solution, Light or Dark, within the budget. That is one I will have to work on later. :D
markmadras

Return to Custom levels