AR2.1.2 B 061 Fallen Angel Results

The more difficult league, for more complex, challenging competitions. Recommended for advanced players.

Moderator: Moderators

AR2.1.2 B 061 Fallen Angel Results

Postby DaveLloyd180 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:17 am

Times Up!

Many thanks to all who entered this little Compo-et.

The Rocket was designed as a diversion, in the full Contest, of which this is just an extraction, the Rocket is used to reposition the Dillo, not be part of the solution itself. So, naturally several people used it in their solution ! :shock: :lol:

I thought this was going to draw when people started using Rubber Launchers and reached the target Portal, but then the Rocket came into play and a draw looked much less likely.

Congrats to Votart for the most inspiring and Brilliant Rocket Launchers of the Contest. He comes a close 2nd (person) with 1832 with some beautiful Rocket Tweakery.
The winner, however, with two submits better than that, culminating in 1866 is MARKMADRAS :lms:

Mark, can unfortunately, not be with us at this ceremony, :D . Due to technical reasons, viz he hasn't got a working PC :cry: , can I ask our valliant runner up Votart to step into the Host's seat? (The remainder of my stuff isn't really up to B League standard yet)

Dave.
Attachments
AR2_B_061_Fallen Angel Results.zip
(18.56 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
The only problem with making things totally idiot-proof is the unerring capacity to misinterpret the ability of total idiots. :shock:
(Just out of "Newbie School")
DaveLloyd180

Re: AR2.1.2 B 061 Fallen Angel Results

Postby Votart Silak » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:49 am

My congratulations, markmadras!
Rob, nice idea in your solution :D
Life as a zebra: that a light, that a dark, and in the end - an ass!
Votart Silak

Re: AR2.1.2 B 061 Fallen Angel Results

Postby Unw » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am

Must have been hell to tweak that rocket (two times), Mark :shock:
Unw
Light Master

Return to AR2 "B" League