AR2_B_010_Bars_Results

The more difficult league, for more complex, challenging competitions. Recommended for advanced players.

Moderator: Moderators

AR2_B_010_Bars_Results

Postby markmadras » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Thank you all for taking part and I was pleased to see rockets being used. Sadly only four took part but the range of solutions is interesting. Clwillingham put in a great designer solution which came in over budget, but has a very amusing finish. Decsystems10 also put in a couple of nice designs. Votart and Sendai45 had a long battle and bids were still going in 30 minutes before the end of the contest. Finally though, Votarts rocket solution wins the contest with a very impressive 570 :lms: and Sendai45 was not far behind with 534.

I am looking forward to the next one already :D
Attachments
AR2_B_010_Bars_Results.rar
(17.67 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
markmadras

Re: AR2_B_010_Bars_Results

Postby markmadras » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm

This was one of those contests that didn't quite go to plan. I thought making it a bit longer would be good fun and more of a challenge and having adjusted the prices in the way I did I thought it would attrack more players but looks like I got it wrong as only four took part :( . The guide here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1003 suggests up to a max of 3 hours to solve a B League contest and 1 1/2 hours for A League :shock: this is much longer than most of our present contests. I just felt that with the prices changed on timers, tension, rockets, rubber and elastic that a long level would be more fun to do and still be possible in a reasonable length of time using all the materials that we used to ignore. :D Lets hear what you all think, do we go for longer levels as an option or avoid them.
markmadras

Re: AR2_B_010_Bars_Results

Postby Votart Silak » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Clwillingham, surprising agony of a rocket :D
Life as a zebra: that a light, that a dark, and in the end - an ass!
Votart Silak

Return to AR2 "B" League