AR2 A 326 4into1 (Results)

The easier league, for smaller, less time consuming competitions.

Moderator: Moderators

AR2 A 326 4into1 (Results)

Postby bythelee » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:07 pm

OK, so it's a day late, but with so few players, and those present being so busy, there's no rush.

This was indeed a simple challenge. Three solutions (including the POC) and all pretty much the same. But at least it was quick enough for two people to have a go!
That was the main challenge with this particular challenge. :lol:

Stealing the win, with a very nicely built optimised solution, was KuzyaHG, scoring 1818. :lms:
In second, with almost the same idea, was Arunion, scoring 1780.

The POC was very similar, but lacked KuzyaHG's "bounce" for the two lower dillos, to succeed with the perforated catcher. It scored 1808.

And, for good measure, I managed to tweak the winning solution to 1822. It fails if the first dillo drops into the rope gap, because the four dillos are so heavy the rope stretches too far, and the low dillo goes below the portal. But this has three so-very-nearly-but-not-quite-fails, before completing the fourth dillo easily.

Thanks, guys, for having a go. I guess we should check back next weekend, to give Arunion time to dream up and build the next challenge. :D
Attachments
326Results.zip
(3.23 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
bythelee

Re: AR2 A 326 4into1 (Results)

Postby Arunion » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:30 pm

For some reason, that didn't even enter into my mind.. Well done :D And I considered it a fun level.
Funnily enough, my last attempt, which was too late to send in, was almost exactly the same as the POC ^^

I will spend some time thinking of how to make it, and should have it up around the weekend. probably friday :)
Arunion

Return to AR2 "A" League