do you have your own website

Discuss anything not related to Armadillo Run here.

Moderator: Moderators

do you have your own website

Postby steven32collins » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:05 pm

have you ever made your own website if you have then post the link to it so other people can see what you have done!!!

ive made my own website you see ive been threw 3 forums because the other 2 have broke.

ive hade to change evry thing on my own the background all the colors of the website and ive hade to upload every sing button there is on the website. the website was made for me and my freinds to chat and talk about stuff we named our little group 'the idiots' so that is also the name of the website i made the logo my self.

if you would bee so kind and cheak it out and tell me how good it is then that would make me happy :D.

you have to make an acount to see the site at first there wont be much stuff on there but i have to do some thing so you can get more topics alot of them will be for admins so you wont be able to get on to them

the best bit about it im only 13

here is the link

click here to see the site
your going to scare me if you come any closer
click to visit my website
steven32collins

Re: do you have your own website

Postby Firestar » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:17 am

I have my own website AND guess what.... I'M ONLY 11! Anyway, I actually have many websites but i will give you the links to my three best ones! MAKE SURE TO CHECK THEM ALL OUT!

[url]dell2350.webs.com[/url] :D

[url]party2350.webs.com[/url] 8)

[url]armadillorun.webs.com[/url] :armadillo:

ps. The first one is not so good but it has a good amount of games!
Firestar

Re: do you have your own website

Postby Firestar » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:18 am

AAAAHHHHHH the url things didnt work but just type the things in without the URL blocks around it.
Firestar

Return to Off Topic