Official Introductions Thread

Discuss anything not related to Armadillo Run here.

Moderator: Moderators

Official Introductions Thread

Postby JonathanF » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:57 am

This thread is for introducing yourselves to other forum members, be sure to post here new members.
"It's just a reflection of dark past, remains of a ruined, dead, cursed soul, and also another reason for you to hate me..."

-Meyhna'ch
JonathanF
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Re: Official Introductions Thread

Postby landon » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:15 pm

hi! i am new, and i am gonna buy :armadillo: run tonight, and i will appreciate it if you guys could welcome me, and i am looking forward to everything. oh, just in case, are there any refunds in 'dillo run? who knows. well, i might not need it.
landon

Postby Cresta » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:52 pm

Hi landon, you're welcome!
If you have any question you can post it and (hopefully) somebody will aswer you!

Well, refunds, I don't know about them, or about anyone who asked for them... I assure you, you won't need it!!

Once you go :armadillo: , you'll never go back!
Enjoy it!
Cresta
Armadeus

Postby landon » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Cresta wrote:Well, refunds, I don't know about them, or about anyone who asked for them... I assure you, you won't need it!!

i believe that.
Cresta wrote:Once you go :armadillo: , you'll never go back! Enjoy it!

ive heard that somewhere... jsut cant figure out. :?:
landon

Postby Bustyboy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:12 pm

HELP! I've just got a new computer and copied armadillo run from the old one to the new one, but it now says that I need a new registration code. where can I get a new one (without using an illegal key generator)?
Bustyboy

Postby markmadras » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:24 pm

On the first page of the AR web site go to the download/registration link. As long as you have your original key code, which you will have received with your original purchase of AR, you will be able to download the new AR2 version which comes complete with the original AR1.
markmadras

Postby Conti » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Hello! I'm Matt and I'm Italian, so my english it's a bit bad. I live in Italy.
I have Armadillo Run registered and i love it. :armadillo:
Bye :mrgreen:
Conti

Postby DaveLloyd180 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi all,
I'm Dave from UK
(You wouldn't believe that from my logon name I'm sure :D )

I've had AR for several month's now and LOVE IT.
I've written to Peter (via SALES@ ... ) several times and he has ALWAYS been polite and helpful.
(Even if my question/suggestion was crap :oops: )

BUT I'm totally new to the CONTESTS - I found them too hard to find in the 1st place :!:
BUT just go to the Board Index / CONTESTS and chose A, B or Beginner League (for AR2 players)
Look at the TOP entry for the Board you are interested in and JOIN IN.
You will see CompetitionName (Ends Date) - in which case download the challenge and enter your solution.
or
CompetitionName (RESULTS) - in which case you can download the results of the previous contest and see
what other entrants built. (Unless you won that Contest - their's will ALWAYS be better than yours :!: )

The Compiler of the Contest will explain any Rule Amendments that they have imposed on their level - Read them 1st.

Contest Entry, Download, Chat and Winning/Losing is Free of charge AND you will always learn.

Try it and see. Go on :!: - try it and prove me wrong :shock:

IMHO - The Stock Levels are good - Levels built by The Community vary from Rubbish to Brilliant, but you can't beet the thrill of entering your solution against people who know a WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN YOU :!:

Enter a Contest now. If you think you are better than you really are - start with the Beginners League :!:

Dave (I'm a Newbie wearing long wellies ('cos I know when I'm in deep sh*t))Lloyd180
The only problem with making things totally idiot-proof is the unerring capacity to misinterpret the ability of total idiots. :shock:
(Just out of "Newbie School")
DaveLloyd180

Return to Off Topic