ARFC_N_XXVII_CrossCountry (ends October 10th)

Exclusively for new players. Contest Veterans may not participate.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: nose out of joint

Postby JustcallmeDrago » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:33 pm

McGinge wrote: For the last 3 paragraphs I have no idea what you are talking about...

He's saying that it's easy to solve, and asks "why shouldn't N-leaguers have a bit of a challenge anyway?"

I think the level's fine. I really wish more levels would be hard to solve without timers, honestly. It's almost gotten to the point where tension is nonexistent.
JustcallmeDrago
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby Weasel497 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:11 pm

1940+ L
Weasel497

Postby Ms_Ikerous » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:34 pm

1940+ as well. YAY
You may be thinking...Who would marry Ikerous? I did!
Ms_Ikerous
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Postby smjjames » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:46 am

I'm just reminding people that it is about three days until the contest is over on Wed. the 10th. So far I have two peoples entries. If you are having problems sending it or it appears that it did not get through somehow, you can send it through forum PM.

I'm telling you guys this since hotmail can have problems with other emails.
smjjames

Postby Ikerous » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:53 pm

I am still tweakin, hopeing for a better score. I am the type of person who doesnt like my lvl folder cluttered with old result, or multiple of ppls old scores (No offence to those of you who do) that hold no weight to the final zip folder added. I like to send in my final solution. Thats just me tho. I might send you two, one through pm and the other emailed, just so I know you get it.

~MsIkerous.
Ikerous
Light Master

Postby smjjames » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:14 pm

good morning everybody! :) this contest is now over, I should have the results up within an hour. As soon as I figure out how to make a zip file with windows vista.

BTW, there is an anonymous contestant who put anonymous for the forum name in there, however that guy has the best score I believe, but.... I'm not sure how to deal with that since the anonymous person could be an unregistered guest.
smjjames

Previous

Return to "N" league