Lost all Levels

Discuss solutions to the built-in (normal and extra) levels.

Moderator: Moderators

Lost all Levels

Postby Yoman650 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:12 am

Hi, I purchased this game, wonderful game really. But when I played it today, all my levels were missing :x , can someone please upload all of the build-in levels to megaupload, or rapidshare, or something? Would be faster if you zipped them or RARed them. Thanks.
Yoman650

Postby Armadillo Man » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:16 pm

Can't you just reinstall the game? How did you manage to lose all the levels anyway? Or are you talking about the level solutions and not the actual levels?
Armadillo Man

Postby Yoman650 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:02 pm

It would just be easier to get all the levels, long story, I can't re-install.
Yoman650

Postby Armadillo Man » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:47 pm

Sorry, but I think it would be better if you asked Peter Stock for help. Try the e-mail address on the site. Send him a mail with your purchase details and describe what happened, and I'm sure he'll help you out.

I don't think it would be a good idea for any of us to distribute the levels, as they are copyrighted. I'm not accusing you of anything (or even saying it can be done), but for all we know they could potentially be used to gain access to the contents of the full version without paying for it.
Armadillo Man

Postby Yoman650 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:02 am

To even think... that I would participate in downloading this game, without purchasing it, makes... me... sick. I feel very offended that you would jump to that conclusion. I would, in no way, take part in so called "Warez" those people thoroughly disgust me, and I think I need to get lives, and stop ripping off game developers, and companies, that put their heart and soul into a product, and need money to continue making additions, and these... sick... people find ways to get those products without purchasing them, they all deserve something very bad to happen to them.
Yoman650

Postby BFC » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:24 am

No one has accused you of anything from what I have read.

However, posts like the one you just made don't make it look good on your behalf.

The only person that can legally help you with your problem is the creator of the software. I'm sure he will be more than happy to help you since he's not some giant mega corp where you're just another number.

-BFC
BFC
Contest Legend
Contest Legend

Postby Purgetroy » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:42 pm

Actually, the creator of the software is your best bet as the other guys said. He could probably check your registration number and make sure your not stealing anything. You know...

:mrgreen:
Purgetroy

Postby Calneon » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:50 pm

Yoman650 wrote:To even think... that I would participate in downloading this game, without purchasing it, makes... me... sick. I feel very offended that you would jump to that conclusion. I would, in no way, take part in so called "Warez" those people thoroughly disgust me, and I think I need to get lives, and stop ripping off game developers, and companies, that put their heart and soul into a product, and need money to continue making additions, and these... sick... people find ways to get those products without purchasing them, they all deserve something very bad to happen to them.

That post actually makes it look like you are trying to do the exact thing you are trying to say you're not trying to do (I think that makes sense).

And why cant you re-install the game? How did they get deleted in the first place?

This all looks very suspicious to me.....

EDIT: Sorry for resurrecting an old topic there.
Calneon
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Return to Built-in levels