Watching the hidden demo levels

Discuss solutions to the built-in (normal and extra) levels.

Moderator: Moderators

Watching the hidden demo levels

Postby Kraetus » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:42 pm

Hi,

I love the game. My only question so far concerns whether there is a way to view the brief demos that sometimes occur. The "basketball" demo is one example, it occurs upon completion of level 30. And is there a way to gain access to these demos with the editor? I realize I can view them after viewing the corresponding level having been completed, but I don't always have the previous levels in a state of completion.

There were two or three of these demos used at the end of the demo of the game in order to entice people into buying the full version and perhaps construct some of these monstrosities. The only one I can remember was basically a giant see-saw, on one end of which there was a large scoop and the other end held a bunch of counterweights. Are the demo's demos located somewhere within the full version as well?

I tried looking around on various boards for this information, since I considered it'd be a prominent query, but alas, no luck.

Thanks for your help.
Kraetus

Postby Casius » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:38 pm

Rename the file that you wana see.
change the "filename.end" to "filename.lvl"
Casius
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Yes

Postby ?rjan Flatseth » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:45 pm

There is a file named Level 10 - See-saw.end - Copy this to anothere folder -reneame it ti f.ex "aaa10.lvl" and put it back in the level folder.(this so you dont f** up the normal game. Then it will be accessable in the editor and as a playable lvl. 8) Remember to try our competitions here in the forum btw 8)
There are 3 new sausages in your mail box.
Inhale my unholy powers - in the shadows of a thousand forgotten dragon fists!
?rjan Flatseth
Armadillo Lord
Armadillo Lord

Postby dudiobugtron » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:16 pm

Or, you can just 'save' a completed version of the level before it.
dudiobugtron
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Return to Built-in levels