Extra 7 - The pearly gates

Discuss solutions to the built-in (normal and extra) levels.

Moderator: Moderators

Extra 7 - The pearly gates

Postby SF » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:37 am

Hi
I already know that I have to place a metal bar from one end of the right metal sheet to the other, but the problem is, it won't let me! It doesn't accept the bar... In fact, it happens with many other things, like sometimes I have to use two pieces of cloth instead of just one, because it will only attach to two metal bars in a row. Is this clear? I hope you understand... Maybe this is a bug??? Thanks for your attention. I'm going crazy!
Greetings from Portugal
Susana
SF

Postby Armadillo Man » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:58 pm

I don't quite understand what you mean, but at least I can tell you how I solved it. Basically, I created a heavy wedge-like object around the armadillo inside. It was shaped like an arrow pointing down, and when it fell, it pushed the gates open so the armadillo could get through.

I don't know how helpful this is to you since I'm not responding to the metal bar problem, but maybe someone else can offer some help on that.
Armadillo Man

Postby dudiobugtron » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:58 am

to answer your question SF, yes it is designed like that. You can only ever have one thing going between any two nodes, so you can't build a metal sheet and a metal bar between the same two points.
dudiobugtron
Contest Veteran
Contest Veteran

Postby Samip » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:40 am

How did he do this?
Samip

Return to Built-in levels