Level 42 - Void 14

Discuss solutions to the built-in (normal and extra) levels.

Moderator: Moderators

Level 42 - Void 14

Postby Nalum » Tue May 30, 2006 1:51 pm

First off just want to make sure this is in the right place. I'm posting it because I don't know how to do this level.

Secondly this is an excelent game. I can't stop playing it!

Anyways here is the initial setup.

Budget: $1500.

Nalum

Postby PeterT » Tue May 30, 2006 4:23 pm

Hmm, this place is more intended to discuss highly tweaked cheap solutions to levels, I think help requests would be better suited to the "building tips" section. Still, thanks for this thread and the screenshot, and welcome to the board!

I just looked at the official site and it seems that there are no solutions posted yet for this level, so here is one idea. (This solution is surely far from ideal price-wise, but should be relatively easy to build)

The main ingredient is the rocket with the timed dropoff mechanism.
PeterT
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mason » Wed May 31, 2006 2:24 pm

PeterT wrote:Hmm, this place is more intended to discuss highly tweaked cheap solutions to levels, I think help requests would be better suited to the "building tips" section. Still, thanks for this thread and the screenshot, and welcome to the board!

I just looked at the official site and it seems that there are no solutions posted yet for this level, so here is one idea. (This solution is surely far from ideal price-wise, but should be relatively easy to build)

The main ingredient is the rocket with the timed dropoff mechanism.

That is exactly how I did it. I just didn't want to post it as I wasn't convinced it was optimized or cool.
Mason

Postby Nalum » Wed May 31, 2006 11:14 pm

thanks for the reply's and the welcome :) i'll be sure to remember to post any more requests in the building tips section
Nalum

Postby Zut » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:47 pm

Heres my solution for $314.

Theres no timer, the basket is just tweaked such that it releases the armadillo as it swings round.
Zut

Return to Built-in levels